Analytics and Data Visualization Developer
Quadrint is seeking a developer for business intelligence and analytics reporting and visualization. The essential functions are to work with business and technical stakeholders to evaluate and recommend tools and methods for effectively and accurately analyzing and visualizing data to answer business questions. Effective candidates should have a grounding in data science, statistics, and be skilled in using data to visually answer questions and tell a story.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- To actively participate in problem solving, continuous improvement, and demonstrate strong dedication to quality and communication.
- Participate in interactions with the business community and in user and task analysis to maintain the customer’s perspective while maintaining client relationships at peer level. Should demonstrate strong communicating skills while engaging in occasional client interfacing.
- Perform technical development and integration as part of an agile team toward the implementation of the solution.
- Assist team members in completing their work or acquiring skills while contributing to maintaining a collaborative work environment. Typically, accountable for results of team efforts by maintaining workflows and quality standards and meeting deadlines.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related quantitative field
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Proficiency with leading and emerging visualization and reporting tools such as Tableau, Kibana, and Plot.ly
- Experience with the Agile development approach
- Familiarity with development environments and languages including Java, Python and R
- Experience developing in AWS environment
- Experience with OLAP technologies such as SSAS
- Experience with reporting and visualization tools such as SSRS and Tableau
- Experience with visualization frameworks such as D3JS, HighchartsJS, and Plot.ly
- Experience with Machine Learning
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.