Quadrint is seeking a Analytics and Visualization Product Owner who will assist with the maturation of the our customer's corporate and mission-enabling data warehouse. The candidate will have extensive knowledge of the agile development life cycle. This position requires the candidate to be able to interact and communicate externally with our clients as well as internally within the team. We are seeking candidates with substantial customer engagement experience, and project/product management.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Requirements gathering and shaping
- Product Backlog grooming and management
- Customer Engagement
- Set development scrum team priorities
- Management of all JIRA issues through our customer's PMO Board for approval and work-off
- Management of all Pre-Deployment User Acceptances
- Management of all Post-Deployment User Validations
- Ensure that all JIRA issues comply with the program CM Plan
- Proficient with best practice data warehousing concepts
- Proficient with agile development concepts
- Proficient with Analytics and Visualization
- Perform end user training
- Effectively communicate with client and internal team
- Requires demonstrated knowledge of system implementation activities or full stack web application development.
- Apply appropriate technical, industry, and functional knowledge to all work efforts.
- Accomplish assigned tasks by specified due date.
- Identify problems and alert supervisors with sufficient lead time to avert potential crises.
- Identify changes in scope or work effort that could result in budgetary overrun or the missing of delivery dates.
- Operate independently - as appropriate - and work cooperatively as part of a team to accomplish the goals of the program and the client.
- Interact effectively with client personnel, includes both project team members and users.
- Report time into the time reporting systems in an accurate and timely manner consistent with project guidelines.
- Continually broaden technical, functional, and industry skill base.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related quantitative field
- Minimum of 1 years of professional experience in information technology or client services industry
- Strong client facing skills and ability to interact at a high level with client leadership
- Familiar with SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- 3 years of professional experience in information technology or client services industry
- Familiarity with SAFe a plus
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.