Business Intelligence & Analytics Analyst
Quadrint is seeking an analyst for business intelligence and analytics reporting and visualization. The essential functions are to work with business and technical stakeholders to evaluate and recommend tools and methods for effectively and accurately analyzing and visualizing data to answer business questions. Effective candidates should have a grounding in data science, statistics, and be skilled in using data to visually answer questions and tell a story.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- To actively participate in problem solving, continuous improvement, and demonstrate strong dedication to quality and communication.
- Participate in interactions with the business community and in user and task analysis to maintain the customer’s perspective while maintaining client relationships at peer level. Should demonstrate strong communicating skills while engaging in occasional client interfacing.
- Perform technical development and integration as part of an agile team toward the implementation of the solution.
- Assist team members in completing their work or acquiring skills while contributing to maintaining a collaborative work environment. Typically, accountable for results of team efforts by maintaining workflows and quality standards and meeting deadlines.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related quantitative field
- Minimum Years of Experience: 1-3
- Proficiency with leading and emerging visualization and reporting tools such as Tableau, Kibana, and Plot.ly
- Experience with the Agile development approach
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages for use in data manipulation, extraction or programming: Python, R, Java, SQL, or similar
- Demonstrated proficiency conducting data analysis at all phases (i.e., identifying business questions and goals, design analytic approach, data collection and exploration, and interpreting and communicating results)
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of, and proven success with a role, executing various aspects of the business or information technology-related client engagements and/or projects within a professional services environment, including knowledge of an industry or functional domain and expertise in at least two of the following areas:
- Data Visualization and Business Intelligence Reporting
- Statistical Analysis and Techniques
- Business, Federal, Human Capital or Operations Analysis within mission, marketing, operations or workforce planning
- Experience developing in AWS environment
- Proficiency in at least one of the following statistical software for analysis: SAS, SPSS, Stata, MATLAB or similar
- Collaborating and contributing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, developing requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.