The solution architect is responsible for collaborating with all stakeholders to document, manage, and implement the technical roadmap and implementation plans for CAVE. The solutions architect is responsible for ensuring that technical solutions are aligned to the customer's vision and priorities as defined by the capabilities roadmap.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Collaborating with stakeholders to define and document high level requirements.
- Evaluating and documenting possible technical solutions and alternatives.
- Writing implementation plans and technical standards.
- Leading or facilitating technical communities of practice and training sessions.
- Aligning development teams to a common technical vision.
- Documenting system architecture.
- Provide oversight and enforcement of technical and quality standards.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related quantitative field
- 5 years of experience in system engineering or system architecture roles
- 5 years of experience in business intelligence, analytics, or related data-driven discipline
- 5 years of management experience
- Proficient written and verbal communications
- Proficient in public speaking
- Proficient in stakeholder management and change management
- Experience developing in AWS environment
- Experience with the Agile development approach
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.