JIRA Application Administrator
The JIRA Application Administrator will be responsible for providing Tier 1.5-Tier 3 support for multiple Jira applications on multiple networks. The admin’s primary responsibilities are support to end users, project maintenance/creation, managing security and troubleshooting issues with a goal of reducing business disruptions and generally ensuring that common issues are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
- Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams.
- Perform application and system administration tasks, including upgrades, data backups and scheduled jobs.
- Test/validate upgrades, tools, and plug-ins to ensure compatibility and seamless integration.
- Maintain JIRA projects, workflows, permissions, and users.
- Manage Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, and Fisheye application security.
- Work with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA administration.
- Communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines.
- Achieve optimal performance and availability by assessing, implementing, and managing appropriate technical solutions.
- Respond to routine system audits monitoring compliance with established standards, policies, procedures, and configuration guidelines under the risk management framework.
- Possess superior customer service skills, frequently communicating with internal, external, and vendor contacts.
- Must be available for after hours and on-call support.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance.
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related quantitative field.
- Customer service experience. Shows interest in providing support and understands the value of a satisfied customer.
- Personable, with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to gather requirements from non-technical discussions and deliver customer-oriented solutions.
- Has application administration experience and has an interest in coupling this with customer service. This includes the following applications:
- Linux and Windows administration experience.
- MySQL database experience.
- Knowledge of PKI solutions.
- Familiarity with networking and load balancers.
- Previous JIRA Application Administration experience
- Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, Red Hat, Amazon Certification
- Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure and service offerings would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with the Agency programs and facilities.
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.