The upgrade/implementation team is looking for an experienced, smart, energetic software developer to aid with developing customizations, reports, and integration between Infor applications and with external applications. The successful candidate will have a Computer Science or related degree, excellent problem solving skills, and strong development experience including source code control, testing, and deployment methodologies.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Design, develop, test, and document interfaces, customizations, and reports
- Interact with other teams to troubleshoot, address shortcomings, and meet general operational needs in support of the business
- Correct defects that result from testing
- Document designs and unit test results
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related quantitative field
- Development skills such as source code control, debugging, code base management, encapsulation, and software development methodologies
- Ability to develop with object-oriented (Java, Python, C, HTML, etc) and scripting languages (SQL)
- Experience with business intelligence and data warehousing tools (Cognos, OBIEE, etc)
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Self-starting and self-directed
- Able to work comfortably and contribute significantly in a team environment
- Communicate ideas and knowledge in a meaningful way to people with skills in areas other than computer science.
- Work with government system development life cycle methodologies
- Experience with Amazon Web services
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix and Windows
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.