Quadrint is seeking a developer for our software development team. The GIMS (GEOINT Information Management Services) Next Program provides critical capabilities to help enable efficient and timely GEOINT collection management across multiple collection providers. GIMS operates on multiple hardware platforms and combines COTS software with a custom-built application to meet critical mission objectives. The program is structured utilizing DevOps and Agile principles. These software development methods emphasize communication, collaboration (information sharing and web service usage), integration, automation, and measurement of cooperation between software developers and other IT professionals. Operational stability is the program’s number one priority. As a member of the Software Development Team, the selected individual will be required to be part of an agile scrum team and be knowledgeable in the technologies described below.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Plans, conducts, and coordinates agile software development activities.
- Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems or questions in computer language for solutions by means of data processing equipment.
- Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle.
- Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter to be programmed in business/mission applications, information processing techniques used, and information gathered from system users to develop software.
- Corrects program errors, prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Ensures software standards are met.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related quantitative field
- Experience with mid to large scale software development programs, developing/modifying/troubleshooting existing code (JAVA) and COTS integration.
- Large scale software development experience:
- Develop/modify/troubleshoot JAVA code
- COTS Integration
- Agile development experience
- ClearQuest / ClearCase
- Oracle WebLogic
- UNIX/LINUX OS
- PL/SQL query development
- Deployment architectures (Conductor, Jenkins, CMDB, Storm, Kafka, Zookeeper, Consul, CHEF)\
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Big data technologies to include:
- Data Ingest:
- JSON, Kafka, Storm, Microservices, Elastic Search
- HIVE, IMPALA, SPARK, R, PIG, OOZIE workflows
- Cloudera Hadoop:
- HIVE data, OOZIE, Spark, PIG, IMPALA, HUE
- COTS Integration
- Knowi, MongoDB, Oracle, MySQL, RDS, Elastic, Logstash, Kibana, Zookeeper, Consul, HADOOP/HDFS
- Docker and Chef
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.