Business Development Operations Coordinator
Quadrint is looking for a Business Development Operations Coordinator to support the Business Development and Capture team.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- This position provides support to the Business Development and Capture managers to organize, document, and track business development opportunities and captures.
- The BD Operations Coordinator will maintain and track priorities for Federal Government agencies and industry partner capabilities.
- The BD Operations Coordinator will document and validate customer account planning data, provide administrative support by scheduling meetings, managing data calls, inputting and tracking non-disclosure and teaming agreements, and tracking action items for new business opportunities.
- Must have the ability to obtain TS/SCI clearance.
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, English, Communications or related field.
- An understanding of, and experience working with the Shipley process and color review stages.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of the Federal Government contracting business development process.
- Understanding of IT services and solutions.
- Familiarity with contracting requirements in the Intelligence Community.
- Demonstrated organizational, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment.
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Active TS/SCI clearance preferred
- Familiarity with Intelligence and Law Enforcement Communities (IC/LEC), especially the “big five,” FBI, and DOJ.
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.