Principal Executive - Intelligence
Quadrint is seeking to expand the company’s Senior Leader Team to include a full time Principal Executive for the Intelligence Community. This leader will bring a deep understanding of Intelligence Community acquisition, mission, organization, and requirements. This position reports to the company Managing Principals.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
40% of time and effort building relationships and Quadrint brand visibility
30% of time and effort positioning Quadrint to prime specific contract opportunities
- Maintain relationships with senior Government decision makers with responsibility for enterprise, mission, and cybersecurity capabilities and contracts
- Maintain senior leadership relationships with industry strategic partners
- Represent Quadrint as a speaker at conferences and other events to share personal experiences, lessons learned and best practices that tie to Quadrint capabilities and Government strategic priorities
- Create and build client relationships and coordinating appropriate Quadrint activities in pursuit of winning new contracts
30% of time and effort contributing directly to proposal content and reviews
- Track contract opportunities from forecast, through RFI, and Draft RFP to insure high proposal readiness.
- Provide capture plan inputs and associated deliverables as part of the broader opportunity pipeline with a focus on proposal readiness, customer understanding, past performance, and teammate data calls
- Responsible for coordination and contributions to client presentations, case studies, white papers, and capability demonstrations
- Coordinate relationships with external teammates to negotiate teaming agreements focused on proposal collaboration and contract delivery
- Assist in developing and facilitating the proposal inputs for specific clients/sponsors including understanding of mission, organization, and requirements.
- Review and comment on proposal sections prior to delivery to check alignment with customer priorities.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- 20+ years of Government experience working for one or more Intelligence Community agencies across broad assignments and with growing leadership responsibilities
- A proven ability to organize complex material; organize, write, edit, and coordinate reviews with senior Government leaders
- Government Experience as Division Chief with global staff
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to interact and work in a team environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, English, Communications or related field
- Familiarity with contracting requirements in the Intelligence Community
- Familiarity with Intelligence and Law Enforcement Communities (IC/LEC), especially the “big five,” FBI, and DOJ