Systems Testing Analyst
Quadrint is seeking a Systems Testing Analyst to design and execute test plans related to various software applications, record/document test results received from various customers throughout the client space, and detect software failures so that reported defects can be discovered and corrected within a timely manner.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- To actively participate in problem solving, continuous improvement, and demonstrate strong dedication to quality and communication throughout the testing process, and will serve as a liaison to the business community and participate in unit and system testing to maintain the customer 's perspective while maintaining client relationships at peer level.
- Demonstrate strong communicating skills while engaging in frequent client interfacing.
- Assist team members in cost reduction, knowledge capital and work product/service test activities, as well as assisting in identifying issues and providing status of scope of work while understanding role and responsibilities of self and team and how they contribute to business objectives.
- Additionally, the Analyst should assist team members in completing their work or acquiring skills while contributing to maintaining a collaborative work environment. Typically accountable for results of team efforts by maintaining workflows and quality standards and meeting deadlines.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
- Familiarity with development activities in unit/system testing
- Ability to conduct analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause activities
- Excellent time management skills to meet the customer's deliverable dates and ensure business needs are met
- Familiarity with test result evaluation and test result reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Preform analysis and projects to improve overall quality of work products and process
- Ability to maximize efficiency by managing time workload
- Familiarity with MicroSoft products such as Excel Word and MicroSoft Office Visio
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other protected status.