The Systems Administrator will be responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining Windows, Linux, and ESXi operating systems and NetApp SAN. Manages and maintains all aspects of robust VMware and AWS architectures.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Familiarity with EC2, EBS, ELBs, and S3.
- Monitors and tunes systems to achieve optimum levels of performance.
- Performs software installations and upgrades, and maintains each in accordance with established policies, procedures, and service level agreements.
- Experience with Active Directory, Quest, LDAP, and Kerberos authentication.
- Resolves a wide range of complex system failures, troubleshoots software, hardware, and network problems, and addresses Service Center incident tickets.
- Performs server and database backups, and recoveries.
- Maintains user accounts and ACLs on network file systems.
- Ensures data recoverability by maintaining a schedule of system backups, snapshots, and database archive log operations.
- Achieves optimal performance and availability by assessing, implementing, and managing appropriate technical solutions.
- Conducts routine server audits to monitor compliance with established standards, policies, procedures, and configuration guidelines.
- Possesses excellent customer service skills, frequently communicating with internal, external, and vendor contacts.
- Must be available for after hours and on-call support.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related quantitative field
- Thorough knowledge of Windows, Linux, and ESXi operating systems; Microsoft IIS, and Apache web servers.
- VMware, AWS, SAN, IIS, Apache, and network experience.
- Ability to develop, manage, and maintain scripts written in a variety of languages.
- IT security expertise.
- Interpersonal, problem solving, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, Red Hat, Amazon Certification
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft applications, Oracle database, geospatial products, and COP management.
- Familiarity with the Agency programs and Agency facilities.
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.