Quadrint is seeking PeopleSoft Developers for multiple projects to assist with design, development & implementation and ongoing support of multiple PeopleSoft applications. Candidate(s) should possess knowledge of PeopleSoft and/or like Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) products and have full project lifecycle experience on multiple projects deployed PeopleSoft and/or other ERP solutions. The position(s) also require the candidate(s) to be able to interact and communicate externally with our clients as well as internally within the client team. Candidates with substantial functional PeopleSoft experience are also highly desired.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Create technical design specifications.
- Assist with configuration of applications software.
- Analyze, code and test software (both new and changes to existing programs) from design specifications.
- Test and Validate finished product meets the functional requirements.
- Generate complete and accurate documentation for work based on program standards.
- Provide production support for the customer's PeopleSoft applications. Activities include program analysis, testing and system enhancements. Some support may be outside of normal business hours.
- Assist the customer with tier 2 application support.
- Must have an active TS Clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related quantitative field
- One year of experience in programming and development or 5 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Good communication skills to interact with team members and senior support personnel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- At least 1 year of development experience in PeopleTools I & II to include Application Designer, PeopleCode, and SQR
- Strong functional experience in SQL
- Three or more years of experience in software engineering or operating systems programming with degree
- Experience working with design and coding languages
- Experience working with software design principles
- Experience working with computer hardware
- PeopleTools Certification
- Functional expertise in one or more PeopleSoft modules, including PeopleSoft HCM, Supply Chain, and Enterprise Learning Management
- Functional expertise with PeopleSoft Financial modules, including Project Costing, General Ledger, Asset Management and/or Payables, Purchasing/ePro.
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.