Quadrint is seeking multiple Software Developers to design, develop, configure, implement and test a portfolio of custom and COTS ERP business systems. Candidate(s) should possess experience programming in procedural and/or object oriented languages, and should have strong knowledge of SQL and database systems. These positions require candidates to be able to interact and communicate clearly with our clients and with other team members. Candidates with PeopleSoft or other ERP development experience are highly desired.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Collect and document system requirements.
- Prepare detailed system design specifications
- Develop and test software to satisfy system requirements, which may take the form of new applications or modifications to existing systems.
- Conduct unit, system and integration testing of software.
- Provide tier 2 and tier 3 production system support, including occasional off-hours support.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related quantitative field
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Java, C++, .Net or similar.
- Strong SQL skills and experience with database systems
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Good communication skills to interact with team members and senior support personnel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- PeopleTools development experience, including Application Designer, PeopleCode (with experience writing Application Packages), Integration Broker and SQR
- Functional expertise in one or more PeopleSoft modules, including PeopleSoft HCM, Financials, Supply Chain, and Enterprise Learning Management
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.