Full Stack Web Developer
Quadrint is seeking a Full Stack Web Developer who will assist with maintenance, enhancement development, and upgrades of the client web applications. The candidate will have extensive knowledge of system implementation and full project lifecycle experience on multiple projects. This position requires the candidate to be able to interact and communicate externally with our clients as well as internally within the team. We are seeking candidates with substantial experience in full stack web application development, implementation and maintenance.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Development of web applications including database management, web services, and the front-end user experience/user interface.
- Develop strategies, approaches, and plans to support system implementation activities
- Requirements and discovery gathering
- Proficiency with SQL and optimizing SQL
- Perform end user training
- Effectively communicate with client and internal team
- Requires demonstrated knowledge of system implementation activities or full stack web application development.
- Apply appropriate technical, industry, and functional knowledge to all work efforts.
- Accomplish assigned tasks by specified due date.
- Identify problems and alert supervisors with sufficient lead time to avert potential crises.
- Identify changes in scope or work effort that could result in budgetary overrun or the missing of delivery dates.
- Operate independently - as appropriate - and work cooperatively as part of a team to accomplish the goals of the program and the client.
- Interact effectively with client personnel, includes both project team members and users.
- Report time into the time reporting systems in an accurate and timely manner consistent with project guidelines.
- Continually broaden own technical, functional, and industry skill base.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related quantitative field
- Minimum of 1 years of professional experience in information technology or client services industry
- Strong client facing skills and ability to interact at a high level with client leadership.
- Familiar with MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, NodeJS)
- Familiar with SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- 3 years of professional experience in information technology or client services industry
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.