Quadrint is seeking Data Warehouse and ETL Developer who will be responsible for creating and maintaining data warehouse schemas and ETL processes. The Developer will need experience and be highly skilled in at least one ETL framework (i.e., SSIS, Oracle Data Integrator, etc.) and have a deep understanding of data warehouse modeling.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Work closely with IT Architects, Analysts, Data Scientists, UI/UX designers, functional practitioners, and clients/stakeholders to gather data requirements.
- Be comfortable building high performing data transfer processes.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related quantitative field
- 1-3 years of ETL development experience with frameworks such as SSIS
- 1-3 years of data warehouse modeling and development and databases such as SQL Server
- Experience documenting and maintaining Data Dictionaries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask; can set priorities and follow a timeline
- Experience working with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Kafka, and Storm)
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with OLAP technologies such as SSAS
- Experience with reporting and visualization tools such as SSRS and Tableau
- Experience with visualization frameworks such as D3JS and HighchartsJS
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.