Resource Manager/Budget Analyst/Financial Analyst
The Human Development Directorate requires Financial Management support. The contractor shall provide Resource Management Consulting Support (RMCS) for the on-going and evolving resource and financial management requirements of HD. The Contractor shall provide project-specific deliverables as requested by the Government.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Support internal agency program build activities, analysis, events, and documentation packages as designated by government leads. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Gathering, maintaining, reviewing, and analyzing of program and budget data; and
- Developing and promulgating of HD’s responsibilities associated with the Agency’s internal guidance packages as appropriate.
- Support expertise pertaining to the development and publication of the IPBS/CBJB, IPBR/CJB, and President’s Budget exhibits. This includes all associated documentation, materials, and briefings, as it relates to HD’s program.
- Support the development and preparation of HD’s budget Congressional testimony, briefing materials, and responses to questions for the record, request for information, and various inquiries.
- Support the development of various agency briefing materials and responses to questions, request for information, and various inquiries from ODNI, OSD and OMB as appropriate, as it relates to HD’s program.
- Provide support in preparation for and conducting program and budget reviews as well as preparation materials for HD leadership to attend meetings with ODNI, OSD, and OMB staff.
- Support, develop, and prepare various PowerPoint/white paper briefings and presentations related to HD Financial Management matters, programs, and activities for senior level leadership.
- Preparing and monitoring Supplement/Over guidance requirements.
- Preparing and monitoring HD’s performance measurements in accordance with NGA guidance.
- Support to agency Program Mid-year and End-of-Year Execution Reviews.
- Exercise a solid working knowledge and capability in the use of various spreadsheet, database, and Microsoft PowerPoint software (high intermediate or expert level capabilities preferred).
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Tool Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Word)
- Detailed work background to assist the HD Directorate with:
- Ensuring cohesive agency-wide program development.
- Assisting with resource management oversight.
- Assisting with budget execution.
- Conducting performance assessments.
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other protected status.