In this position, personnel will be responsible for providing support to implementation of technical training courses, facilitating customer visits, and performing lab demonstrations that provide a competitive edge for technical audiences.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- This will include training based on field needs and the delivery of new product and technology training in support of field readiness.
- Administer hands-on tests.
- The position will also be responsible for helping to create, test, and review new and existing courseware.
- Ability to clearly communicate information in training materials.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Master’s Degree or equivalent experience within social science research field: psychology, sociology, communications, economics, anthropology, consumer sciences, market research, organizational behavior, management.
- 5-9 years of experience.
- Ability to define and develop a technical training course.
- The ability to be a key contributor to the body of information being incorporated into a technical training course.
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other protected status.