Provide statistical and mathematical support in assisting the agency analyze and interpret a wide range of data to help the agency understand and improve our customer’s experience. Ability to leverage a range of data sources (e.g., Web traffic, customer requests for information, survey responses, production databases, etc.) for an understanding of what drives a positive customer experience. Provide insights that will be used to inform the agency's strategy and decisions, in partnership with teams examining Website design, customer interactions, featured content, and future GEOINT products and services.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Work with various stakeholders to develop business questions and identify the data necessary to analyze to answer those questions.
- Collaborate across a diverse team of statisticians/data analysts.
- Utilizes industry standard communication and visualization tools to visualize and communicate complex quantitative information and analysis to senior executives.
- Applies business analytics and customer segmentation techniques in any corporate function, e.g. marketing analytics, consumer analytics, operations analysis, human capital analytics, or other relevant fields.
- Uses data mining for structured and unstructured information to join and explore relationships in disparate data sets.
- Applies advanced analytics capabilities to derive insights from a combination of unstructured, semi-structured, and structured data.
- Maintains, moves, and manipulates data between applications, using appropriate software: Apache Spark, ElasticSearch, R, Python, Kibana and others as technology evolves.
- Strength in collaboration and teamwork within, between, and across organizational boundaries.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field
- 3-6 years of experience
- Familiarity with MS Office, data mining, ability to develop and manipulate, and maintain databases.
- Demonstrated experience using COTS statistical software (SPSS, SAS, MatLab etc.), COTS desktop software (MS Office and Access), and the Windows operating environment.
- Ability to develop mathematical algorithms and applications in response to complex requirements.
- Ability to identify systems enhancements and new capabilities, concept demonstrators, capability business cases.
- Ability to provide training as new systems and capabilities move into operational use.
- Must be able to take leadership roles on.
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills, along with good interpersonal skills and an ability to work cooperatively and effectively as a team member.
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other protected status.