This position supports Agency planning against Anti-Terrorism (AT) to include risk management, planning, training and exercise, resource application, and program reviews.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Interpret government regulations and applicable codes, and advises government management on the best course of action to ensure compliance.
- Develops programs, procedures and contingency plans based on a risk approach and proposes solutions that monitor, evaluate and enable resolution to safeguard the workforce, reduce property loss, and support the agency's mission continuity.
- Through an all-hazards mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery program efforts, EM orchestrates unity of effort across the agency to safeguard the workforce, reduce property loss, and support the Agency's mission continuity.
- Oversees the development, integration, and exercising of AT plans and policy.
- Prepares and conducts briefings and overviews to educate Agency personnel and submits position and information papers in response to government requirements. Provides strategic direction, vision, and leadership.
- Demonstrates considerable expertise in providing solutions and recommendations based on internal and external factors.
- Monitors plans and exercises, assesses plan effectiveness, and recommends plan improvements to improve responses to emergencies.
- Cognizant of national and DNI policies and provides expertise to act as trusted advisor to the agency's senior leadership.
- Able to provide strategic direction in leading activities in support of team and enterprise objectives.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field
- 3 - 6 years of experience
- Experience in two or more areas of the following: All-Hazards Emergency EP, AT planning, Force Protection planning and evaluation, Threat and Vulnerability planning, assessment or mitigation, Crisis Management, Security Operations, Strategic Planning and Policy, Risk Management, and participation in AT, EM or Mission Assurance exercises.
- Certification from FEMA for Incident Command System (ICS) training (e.g., ICS-100/200/300/700/800) within 1-year of on-boarding. Security Engineering Course desired.
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.