Business Continuity Planner
This position supports the Agency's planning for mission assurance of operational and business functions.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Interpret government regulations and applicable codes, and advises government management on the best course of action to ensure compliance.
- Develops programs, procedures and contingency plans based on a risk approach and proposes solutions that monitor, evaluate and enable resolution of safety and continuity of operations compliance.
- Performs business impact analysis, risk assessments of essential functions and/or information systems.
- Oversees the development, integration, and exercising of contingency plans.
- Prepares and conducts briefings and overviews to educate Agency personnel.
- Prepares and submits position and information papers in response to government requirements. Provides strategic direction, vision, and leadership.
- Demonstrates considerable expertise in providing solutions and recommendations based on internal and external factors.
- Monitors contingency plan exercises, assesses plan effectiveness, and recommends plan improvements to improve responses to emergencies.
- Cognizant of national and DNI policies and provides expertise to act as trusted advisor to the agency's senior leadership.
- Able to provide strategic direction in leading activities in support of team and enterprise objectives.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field
- 3 - 6 years of experience
- Experience in one or more areas of Continuity of Government, Continuity of Operations, Information Technology Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity Planning, Crisis Management, Information Security/Operations, Continuity Strategic Planning and Policy, Enterprise Risk Management, and participation in national level homeland security or continuity of operations exercises.
- Certification from the Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRII) or a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other protected status.