This position will develop and implement internal and external communications. Proactively identify and implement marketing strategies. Based on awareness and understanding of the Agency's mission and operations tempo, identify and reach out to potential users and user groups.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Analyze customer needs; make appropriate recommendations for message/information development, communication method selection, and timing of messages.
- Tailor messages by target audience. Research, write, edit, and publish communications products (e.g., print, web, electronic, briefings).
- Provide direction to graphic designers, briefing developers, photographers, illustrators and other required staff.
- Prepare material for publication and other media both internally and externally.
- Manage and monitor production schedules.
- Develop new communication methods to reach target audiences.
- Support the Agency senior leaders by writing speeches, talking points, video scripts, briefings, and other communications products (e.g., emails, articles).
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- 3-6 years of experience
- Experience with providing strategic communications support, speechwriting or technical writing. Familiarity with defense and intelligence community issues.
- Proficient with PC computer platforms and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with data gathering and analytical skills. Has basic knowledge of the Intelligence Community, and the Department of Defense.
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.