Emergency Management Specialist
This position supports Agency planning for Emergency Management (EM) which includes all-hazard Emergency Preparedness (EP), Antiterrorism/Force Protection (AT/FP), Land Mobile Radio (LMR), Continuity of Operations and Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear and High-Yield Explosive (CBRNE).
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Interprets government regulations and applicable codes, and advises government management on the best course of action to ensure compliance.
- Develops programs, procedures and contingency plans based on a risk approach and proposes solutions that monitor, evaluate and enable resolution to safeguard the workforce, reduce property loss, and support the Agency's mission continuity.
- Through all-hazards mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery program efforts, EM orchestrates unity of effort across the Agency to safeguard the workforce, reduce property loss, and support mission continuity.
- Prepares and conducts briefings and overviews to educate Agency personnel and submits position and information papers in response to government requirements.
- Reaches out to identify opportunities for internal and external partnership development and supports/maintains information-sharing relationships.
- Identifies best practices, benchmarks and lessons learned across the EM discipline and makes continuous improvements to EM programs, procedures and capabilities.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field.
- 3- 6 years of experience.
- Experience in two or more areas of the following: All-Hazards EP, CBRNE, Crisis Management, Continuity of Operations, Strategic EM, CBRNE or Antiterrorism/Force Protection (AT/FP) Planning and Policy and participation in EM or Continuity of Operations exercises.
- Certification from FEMA for Incident Command System (ICS) training (e.g., ICS-100/200/300/700/800).
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.