Facility Engineers provide professional engineering services in support of facility management, maintenance, and operation. They interact with other contractors, government personnel, vendors, and other Agency personnel to coordinate and accomplish major facility improvements and alterations, as well as oversee and support facilities operations. Individuals hired for this position will support Agency facility operations primarily CONUS with the potential for performance in the CENTCOM AOR. The selectee(s) hired for this position will be responsible for preparing and monitoring construction and maintenance projects in support of the Agency’s operations.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Duties will include developing and implementing various engineering plans, specifications, cost estimates and designs for operations, maintenance and support requirement to maintain Agency facilities.
- Specific duties include directing/conducting studies involving multi-disciplinary engineering programs for facility modifications, operation and maintenance, and construction
- conducting engineering studies related to developing specialized facilities with unique standards
- validating instructions for facility operations, maintenance, and repairs.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities; understanding of DoD engineering procedures and policies
- Ability to analyze organizational and operational problems including resolution analysis
- Strong leadership skills, including leading multidisciplinary teams; strong multi-tasking skills are also necessary for this support.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Bachelors in Electrical, Mechanical, or Civil Engineering or equivalent experience in a related field
- +12 years of experience
- Registration as a professional engineer in one of 50 states or a US Territory.
- Building or facility plans, designs, configuration, and equipment maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), Uptime Institute Data Center, ASHRAE and NEC standards.
- Knowledge of building electrical and HVAC systems.
- Professional Engineer License held in one of the 50 states or a US Territory
- Knowledge of the Agency
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.