This position provides expertise, guidance, consultation, facilitation, and thought leadership to the client and/or project team based on specialized in-depth expertise in such fields as: engineering and technology; policy and administration; planning; analysis; training and development; facilities; communications; visual design; human capital; business; and management.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Ensures that quality is an integral part of the development, design and manufacture of products or services.
- Monitors products and services throughout the life cycle
- Validates/verifies adherence to specified requirements through test and measurement activities
- Manages/leads quality assurance activities.
- Works closely with assigned staff, senior specialists or task leads.
- May direct the activities of specialists or other staff as necessary on activities related to the specified field or discipline.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field
- 3-6 years of experience
- Experience in a distinct functional or cross-functional business area. Experience may be broad-based crossing multiple markets (i.e., government, industry) and may also include relevant/associated certifications and knowledge of applicable tools, methodologies, or best practices
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.