Office Management/Staff Officer Support
Independently perform a wide range of functions and tasks, which require vision, leadership, and proficiency in developing, explaining and supporting policy implementation. The skill of problem identification, analysis, and resolution is central to the effective conduct of their activities as is the ability to work from an Agency perspective.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Provides general or specialized administrative support to the Agency's offices and programs.
- They develop pertinent information and provide to the Government POC for communication to varied audiences (e.g. the Agency, DoD, IC, Federal Government, Congress, the media, the public, the international community, and private industry) by extracting and organizing information for briefings, read-ahead and other materials and/or recording and publishing Meeting Minutes with particular attention to detail and quality.
- May provide other administrative duties listed (scheduling and coordinating meetings, calendars, and events; gathering, inputting, and retrieving electronic data; maintaining files and folders; researching and analyzing information and data to prepare reports, presentations, and papers; prepares routine correspondence in accordance with the Agency's standards; prepares and distributes briefing and read-ahead materials; maintaining office supplies, initiating equipment trouble tickets or replacement, and coordinating office moves), but would be less than 40% of their time.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field.
- 3-6 years of experience
- Experience in taking instructions, meeting deadlines, and completing assignments or actions in accordance with established administrative processes and procedures.
- General office administrative process, procedure, and PC software knowledge.
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Basic understanding of Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense desired
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.