Graphic Designer/Visualization Specialist
Create visual concepts, not directly manipulating GEOINT products, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers. Develop overall layout and production design for various applications such as advertisements, brochures, fact sheets and corporate reports.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Graphic designers combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages.
- They may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
- Work with both text and images. Select the type, font, size, color, and line length of headlines, headings, and text.
- Decide how images and text will go together on a print or webpage, including how much space each will have.
- When using text in layouts, collaborate closely with writers who choose the words and decide whether the words will be put into paragraphs, lists, or tables.
- Through the use of images, text, and color, transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams, which can make complex ideas more accessible.
- Demonstrates analytic, communication and time-management skills.
- Possess creative and artistic ability.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Certificate and/or bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience within field.
- 3-6 years of experience
- Possess experience/ knowledge of the full functionality of graphic design software like Adobe Master Collection CS5, and the designing of products for printing on digital press and web.
- Familiar with developing and implementing creative visual and strategic solutions from scientific presentations to websites to online productivity tools.
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.