Senior PeopleSoft Financials Consultant
Quadrint is seeking a PeopleSoft Financials Consultant to assist with design, implementation and ongoing support of PeopleSoft Financials applications. Candidate(s) should possess knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials and have full project lifecycle experience on multiple projects deployed PeopleSoft and/or other ERP solutions. The position(s) also require the candidate(s) to be able to interact and communicate externally with our clients as well as internally within the project team.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Provide functional knowledge, expertise and client support through project execution.
- Collaborate with the project resources to gather requirements, research functionality, and propose solutions.
- Conduct research and analysis to resolve problems and offer corrective action.
- Manage client and internal resources to meet established delivery milestones and completion dates.
- Generate complete and accurate documentation for work based on program standards.
- Test and validate finished products meets the functional requirements.
- Assist with configuration of applications software.
- Provide production support for applications, including program analysis, system enhancements, and testing activities.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 5 years of PeopleSoft Financials experience.
- Experience with PeopleSoft version 9.1/9.2.
- Experience with Implementing, configuring and/or upgrading enterprise PeopleSoft Financials.
- Must have experience in fit / gap analysis, functional design, functional testing, and end-to-end integration and UAT testing.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Three or more years of experience implementing PeopleSoft Project Costing, General Ledger and/or Asset Management.
- Knowledge of Federal Budget process, cycles, authorizations, laws, and regulations.
- Knowledge of IT Capital Investment planning and execution.
- Knowledge of federal procurement processes and tools.
- PeopleSoft Certification.
Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Quadrint, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other, or any other protected status.