Quadrint is a fast-growing, Information Technology consulting company in the public sector that has been named to The Washington Post's Top Workplaces for the past five years! We pride ourselves in our employees feeling welcomed, valued, and involved.
Quadrint is seeking a Program Manager in the Chantilly, VA area.
A qualified candidate will perform the following duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Responsible for the overall management of multiple business applications.
- Oversee application development, cloud migration, retirement, and service transition of/for applications.
- Responsible for meeting objectives utilizing strategic plans, creation of action plans, implementing service standards, and continuous improvement through audits, trend analysis, and pursuing innovation through technology and process.
Active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technology field or equivalent experience (4 years of work experience can be substituted in lieu of degree).
- 8+ years of relevant work experience with degree.
- Program Management experience with similar size and scope.
- Program Management experience in the IC.
As required by Executive Order 14042, Federal contractor employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of the employee’s work location/arrangement (e.g., contractor site, telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment with Quadrint.
Quadrint is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other protected status.
- DIA Program Management experience.
- Eight years Program Management experience in the IC.
- Experience managing Agile/SAFe application development efforts.
- Experience managing migration of applications to the cloud.
- Experience managing COTS/GOTS application integration.