Quadrint is a fast-growing, Information Technology consulting company in the public sector that has been named to The Washington Post's Top Workplaces for the past five years! We pride ourselves in our employees feeling welcomed, valued, and involved.
Full vaccination against COVID-19, and compliance with Quadrint’s vaccination verification procedures, is required for this position, unless the individual is legally entitled to a reasonable accommodation.
Quadrint is seeking a HCM Technical Consultant in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
A qualified candidate will have a passion for application development that can support an enterprise HCM transformation effort within the US Intelligence community. Those who excel in this role are motivated self-starters who love to solve challenging problems and feel comfortable working directly with customers, as well as, on innovative internal development efforts. This role is an integral part of an elite team with diverse skill sets that designs and delivers unique solutions that integrate a wide variety of commercial hardware, software, and cloud into secure, mission critical solutions for our government customers.
A qualified candidate will perform the following duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Implement HCM Cloud Applications including data conversions, integrations and reports using Oracle HCM Cloud technologies.
- Advise clients on the best practices around HCM Cloud Applications and Technologies.
- Help clients with upgrades and roadmaps.
- Work effectively with client management and client architects and lead technical discussions and assessments.
- Plan technical tasks and implementation details.
- Design and develop HCM Cloud Environment Management Plans.
- Help clients with Fast Formula and Groovy Scripting for HCM Cloud Applications.
- Manage developers, customer resources, partners and offshore teams as applicable.
- Provide implementation and technical support services.
Active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
- BS computer science or related field (or 8 years of equivalent work experience).
- 3+ years experience in software and IT with at least 2+ years in HCM Cloud Applications and technology.
- In depth experience with Cloud development and integration tools.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
Quadrint is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other protected status.
- 3+ years of Consulting experience working with different clients.
- In depth experience with HDL, HSDL, PBL, Fast Formula and Groovy Scripting.
- Exposure to Oracle Fusion Middleware and SOA suite.
- Core knowledge of J2EE, XML and Web service standards.
- Strong communication and consulting skills.
- Positive Customer Service attitude.
- Ardent desire to learn new technologies
- 3+ years experience with one or more the following applications/tools:
- HCM Cloud Core HR
- HCM Cloud Payroll
- HCM Cloud Time & Labor
- HCM Cloud Absence Management
- HCM Cloud Benefits
- Oracle HCM HR Data Loader (HDL) and HSDL and PBL
- 3+ years experience with the following engagements:
- Applications Development
- Data Conversion
- Compass Methodology
- Fit/Gap Analysis
- Interface Coding