Quadrint is a fast-growing, Information Technology consulting company in the public sector that has been named to The Washington Post's Top Workplaces for the past five years! We pride ourselves in our employees feeling welcomed, valued, and involved.
Full vaccination against COVID-19, and compliance with Quadrint’s vaccination verification procedures, is required for this position, unless the individual is legally entitled to a reasonable accommodation.
Quadrint is seeking PeopleSoft Developer to work in the St. Louis, MO area (first preference). We are also open to Springfield, VA area (second preference).
A qualified candidate will work on multiple projects to assist with design, development & implementation and ongoing support of multiple PeopleSoft applications. Must possess knowledge of PeopleSoft and/or like Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) products and have full project lifecycle experience on multiple projects deployed PeopleSoft and/or other ERP solutions. Must be able to interact and communicate externally with our clients as well as internally within the client team. Substantial functional PeopleSoft experience is also highly desired.
A qualified candidate will perform the following duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- Create technical design specifications.
- Assist with configuration of applications software.
- Analyze, code and test software (both new and changes to existing programs) from design specifications.
- Test and Validate finished product to meet the functional requirements.
- Generate complete and accurate documentation for work based on program standards.
- Provide production support for the customer's PeopleSoft applications. Activities include program analysis, testing and system enhancements. Some support may be outside of normal business hours.
- Assist the customer with tier 2 application support.
- Ability to access a system for which federal law requires U.S. Citizenship, and the ability to obtain/maintain a security clearance is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related quantitative field, and 1+ of experience in programming and development or 5+ years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Good analytical and creative problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
- Good communication skills to interact with team members and senior support personnel.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- At least 1 year of development experience in PeopleTools I & II to include Application Designer, PeopleCode, and SQR.
- Strong functional experience in SQL.
Quadrint is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other protected status.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering or operating systems programming with degree.
- Experience working with design and coding languages.
- Experience working with software design principles.
- Experience working with computer hardware.
- PeopleTools Certification.
- Functional experience in one or more of the following modules:
- PeopleSoft HCM
- Supply Chain
- Enterprise Learning Management
- PeopleSoft Financial
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment.